Ndibalwanya MasturahDirector │Tax & Accounts Manager
Ms. Ndibalwanya Masturah joined the Firm from Kigali Rwanda where she has been working in various Companies.
- A former tax officer with Uganda Revenue Authority, Mercy possesses 9 years of service in the tax body under the Large Tax Payer’s Office as a Tax Auditor. She has also worked with Grant Thornton Taxation Services as a Tax Manager for a period of 1 ½ years. She has also worked with Destiny Consultants Ltd, a Tax Consultancy Firm offering wide tax advice to both local and International firms. This experience in senior Managerial levels in Tax related Institutions offers Ms. Mercy, the vast knowledge and experiences in handling tax related matters and interactions with Uganda Revenue Authority staff during tax Health reviews and tax reconciliations.
- In the private sector, Ms. Mercy has worked and served in various other Companies in the position of Finance and Administration Manager both in Uganda and Rwanda where she possesses a Work permit for over 5 years. She has served in various Companies including:
- Doyelcy Limited (Incorporated and registered in Kigali Rwanda- as a Finance and Administration Manager for 3 years- a property development Company- during the construction and completion of The Kigali City Towers- a Land Mark project for Rwanda,
- New Century Development Ltd (Incorporated and registered in Kigali Rwanda), for 2.5 years; a property development Company- which is the owner of the Kigali Marriott Hotels during the construction of the Hotel and the final opening of the Hotel to the World Economic Forum held in Kigali in 2016, and therefore possesses hands-on experience in project related finance and accounting for project funds and raising finances with Financial Institutions for the projects.
- A Director in Century Park Hotels & Residencies Ltd in Rwanda. This also exposed her to working with International Construction project consultants in many fields.
- She has also worked as the Finance and Administration Manager in Four Square Management Services Ltd a position held for 3 years,
- A Director and Shareholder in Perferto Management Company Ltd, both Companies registered in Uganda, and managing various other companies, providing Finance and Accounting related services and project management services for various clients.
- These experiences both local and International have enabled Mercy to acquire key skills in tax auditing and advisory, and private sector exposure in raising finance for projects and related accounting. She has also managed various subordinates as a Senior Manager and, therefore, is able to ensure the staff delivers the client’s jobs as expeditiously as possible.
- MAT ABACUS- ACCA Student- Ongoing
- Makerere University- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance)
- Malaysia Revenue Services – Certificate of Completion Taxation of International Transactions (TOIT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation and Revenue Administration- Uganda Revenue Authority
- Makerere University, Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences- Economics and Rural Economics – BA Hons)