Muwanguzi FredrickLegal associate
Fredrick is a legal associate at Libra Advocates & Consultants in the Global Mobility and Immigration Department. He holds an LLB (Hons) (Second Class Upper) Degree from Uganda Christian University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He was enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court and all subordinate Courts of Judicature.
Brief transactional experience
- Fredrick’s areas of practice are focused on legal compliance for both local and international Non-for-Profit Organizations, Corporate legal compliance, employment law, tax advisory, and Banking.
- He has handled several matters relating to the incorporation of local and foreign Companies and NGOs, obtaining entry permits for expatriates and other foreign employees, and employment advisory. He has performed research and analysis of current legal problems and issues, relevant statutes, rulings, precedents, and legal opinions.
- Uganda Law Society.
- East Africa Law Society.
- LLB (Hons) (Second Upper) Degree, Uganda Christian University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Development Centre.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Advisory
- Employment and immigration
- Tax advisory
- Banking and Finance