Jennifer Ruth MugishaLegal Associate
Jennifer is a Legal Associate within the Litigation and Dispute Resolution department of Libra Advocates and Consultants. She holds a second upper-class Bachelor of Laws Degree from Makerere University and a second upper-class Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. Jennifer is also passionate about women’s rights.
Brief transactional experience
- Jennifer’s major areas of practice are tax advisory, consultancy and litigation, employment law, corporate advisory, arbitration, commercial transactions, and intellectual property.
- She has worked with several local and international companies and NGOs in ensuring compliance with the legal and tax regimes of Uganda. Jennifer has previously worked with NGOs such as PILAC, and Refugee Law Project in promoting access to justice for vulnerable and marginalized communities.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from Makerere University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
areas of expertise
- Tax advisory and litigation
- Corporate advisory
- Commercial transactions
- Intellectual property law