Amucu Danielle Edrine Legal associate
Danielle is a legal associate at Libra Advocates & Consultants in the firm’s Banking and Finance Services. She holds an LLB (Hons) (Second Class Upper) Degree from Makerere University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (First Class) from the Law Development Centre, where she attained the Director’s List Award in recognition of her outstanding academic performance.
Brief transactional experience
- Danielle’s areas of practice are focused on tax, corporate and commercial advisory, employment & immigration for both local and international non-profit organizations.
- She has also amassed experience in banking, credit, and finance transactions with knowledge in drafting contracts, reviewing loan documentation, mortgages, recoveries, and security perfection. She has also handled several matters relating to obtaining entry permits for expatriates and other foreign employees.
- LLB (Hons) (Second Upper) Degree, Makerere University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (First Class), Law Development Centre
Areas Of Expertise
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate & Commercial Advisory
- Employment & Immigration
- Tax Advisory