General Legal Advisory
We provide support and advice regarding legal issues that you may be compelled to deal with in the course of your professional or business activities, or relating to personal matters.
With regard to legal problems, our objective is aimed at finding pragmatic, sustainable and cost-effective solutions. We emphasize constructive approaches to resolutions. In this way, legal disputes can be resolved and, at the same time, valuable business or personal relationships can be preserved.
When situations arise in which judicial proceedings are evident, we clarify the opportunities and risks for you.
Our general legal services include:
- Advice for all legal issues
- Contract law: preparation and review of any type of contract
- Purchasing rights
- Tenant rights
- Intellectual property rights (e.g. patents, licenses)
- Debt collection and bankruptcy law: legal advisory services and support in debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings
- Clarification of public-sector legal issues, including criminal law
- International private law
- Advisory services in all matters revolving around families, including martial property rights and inheritance rights, particularly questions regarding individual succession planning
- Execution of wills
- Preparation and review of prenuptial agreements, last wills and testaments, inheritance contracts
- Advice and support with separation and divorce issues as well as questions regarding children’s rights (e.g. marriage protection measures, divorce conventions, regulating alimony and child support entitlements and visitation rights)