Corporate & Secretarial
When you start a business, you want to ensure it is set up properly right from the start and that the business structure is the most suitable type of entity with the optimal legal structures. Every company is different and has different requirements.
LIBRA Advocates and Consultants are available to help you ask the right questions upfront so you don’t have to make cumbersome or costly changes later on e.g. what form of legal entity and with what levels of ownership, management structure and corporate governance?
We offer full incorporation services combined with expert guidance on the most appropriate vehicle and structure, including company secretarial services, appropriate commercial and tax-efficient structures for international expansion and cross-border ventures, trusts and foundations, pension funds, charitable and philanthropic structures.
We can guide and support you through the A-Z of setting up your business and to get you up and running smoothly and efficiently from a regulatory and compliance perspective, allowing you to focus on developing and growing your business.
Our company formation and compliance services include
- Advising on the initial set-up and the form an entity could take such as a local
- Company, branch, representative office or limited partnership.
- Establishing the optimal corporate structure and arranging for incorporation or registration of legal entities.
- Providing advice on licencing requirements and regulatory approvals, including setting up bank accounts
- Maintaining statutory records and completing ongoing secretarial compliance tasks
- Providing a principal place of business address and providing an authorized representative for overseas companies
- Facilitating corporate changes such as a change of director or corporate secretary, a company name change, change of auditor, transfer of shareholdings, increase in capital, alteration to constitutional documents or a change in bank signing arrangements
- Providing share registration services to private and public non-listed companies
- Conducting company and land searches
- Intellectual property registration and advisory
- Registration of legal documents.
- Trademark registration.
- Advice on copyright laws, Patent laws.
- Trade practices related issues.
- Drafting and review of joint venture agreements.
- Assignment and licensing issues and drafting of agreements.